My name is Tracey Dixon and I am a Freelance Administrator (Virtual Assistant), providing off-site administrative business solutions within Leeds and throughout the UK.
Before establishing Amber Cat Admin in 2011, I spent over 12-years in several administrative roles in a variety of different business environments, including local education establishments and, from 2006 to 2011, an international environmental and engineering consultancy firm.
After starting as an Admin Assistant on a Modern Apprenticeship in 1999, I progressed through various different administrative roles including Marketing Assistant, Web Administrator, Technical Administrator, National Training Coordinator and Team Secretary, with various voluntary aspects, including the Corporate Social Responsibility role and assisting the Environmental Management Team for several years in the last company I worked for.
Throughout that time, I gained a variety of transferable skills, including (but not limited to):
- Extensive knowledge and confidence with Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint),
- High quality document preparation, proofreading and presentation,
- Proficiency in copy typing and audio transcription as required,
- Competence in general correspondence (letters, faxes, e-mails, mail-merges, etc.,),
- Experience in web design and administration, and
- Environmental awareness in business and building environments.
After the international company announced redundancies in November 2011, I realised this would be the perfect opportunity to start Amber Cat Admin and within 24-hours of being confirmed as the person who was to be made redundant, I was determined to make this my future.
I aim to work with clients who:
- Recognise that I add value to their business,
- Value the pride that I take in all aspects of my work,
- Welcome the attention I pay to detail,
- Appreciate that I am prepared to go that extra mile to make sure that their work is to a high, professional standard,
- Want a professional working relationship, which mutually benefits both parties, and
- Understand that their business has a global environmental impact and who recognise and aim to minimise this.
Out of the Office
I moved to Leeds, from Consett in County Durham, in 2006 to live with my partner. When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with my partner, 4 cats and friends; playing board games and taking part in live role playing systems (including Outcast and Maelstrom).
I am very passionate about sustainability and try to live “The Good Life”; continually trying to “green” my home, business and lifestyle, including growing our own fruit, reducing waste and reducing our impact on the environment.
- Fake Yeezy Boost 350 v2, Fake Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black Offer You The Best Service and Highest Quality
- Fake Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale, Yeezy Real Vs Fake Top Quality At Lower Price Sale
- Mulberry Outlet, Mulberry Handbags Outlet Is Calling You In Our Official Stores Right Now
- Mulberry Factory Shop, Mulberry Bag Outlet Is Competitive Enough To Attract More Customers
- Everyday Outsourcing